The Running Box The Running Box

Never has a box gone so far.

Simple yet awsome, this is the nectar of newgrounds, great job!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

meh

Moral bable bullshit. Some people are introverted and find things to do to isolate themselvs, if it weren't video games it would be something else. Most of the people I know my age have allways played videogames, and still managed to get girlfrinds, jobs and keep in shape.

Tarboy Tarboy

WOW

That was amazing, incredible quality, everything was great even the cigarette burning, which was on screen for less then a second, looked really cool.
Best of luck on any future projects, hope to be seeing them around.

brazilian folklore collab brazilian folklore collab

Parabens

Parabens pra todos, ficou muito bom, faltou só um desenho pro curupira.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

I want more tankmen

I've been enjoying your newer stuff, but they don't even compare to any animation in the tankmen series.

The Transformer The Transformer

fun

it's fun and interesting, particularly I licked the vocabulary. It was also short and uneventuful though. I love a lot of your other movies so I know you can do better.

Junior Junior

Pretty good

I prefer the ones that are voiceless, I realy get how you stuff just hapens and you can get what they are feeling and thinking without words. But the dialogue was still pretty funny. I loved that jason was the guy that jakie beat up in the subway, and didn't realy remember the halloween one and had to rewatch it, and it's also very good. You should have a series section on newgrounds, it would help people that aren't fans see all the movies and apreciate the intricacies of all the stories.
Hope to see more of this whack job family soon.

Tall 'n Short Tall 'n Short

OMFGBallstotheWallsAwsome

That was awsome!
I want more!!!!!!!!!!
There can never be enough movies about rectangles on grey lines in the world! keep it up, next try making it a love square or something,
(y)

Walter Joyce Walter Joyce

aswome

very good story, graphics weren't great, but good enough for people to watch it through.

Masquatto responds:

Hehe. That was the goal, really. :P

Salad Fingers Episode 8 Salad Fingers Episode 8

Very good

That made me kind of sad at the end, por Fingers...
hope 9 won't take as long to come.