The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Cool

For 90% of the game i was thinking this is the bigest peace of shit I've ever wasted my time on, and I played ragnarok for a while, so thats saying something, but then towards the end it get's turned upside down into something awesome and you start to understand everything, and you realy want to find the spoons!

OCD+ OCD+

NO MEDAL?

the screen said I won a medal, i pressed the damn thing 11 thousando times, but did I get a medal? NO!
this sucks

3d logic 3d logic

aw god, where's my life

It was fun for a while. Soon it became extremely frustrating, I've lost track of how much time i've spent on the game, I only didn't give up because I'm a stuborn bastard and finish what I start, even if it keeps me up until 6:30 in the morning -_-"
but I have to say the ending was extremely disapointing after spending incognito hours on the game I'm rewarded with plain yellow leters saying I've won on the main screen. extremely disapointing!

franks adventure 2 franks adventure 2

I liked it but

damn, a bit hard, I couldn't even complete it... got everything but the first two pictures, could anyone tell me how to get the other two?
is there any way of making money other than selling pictures?

Wiesi-Mausland responds:

well almost everyone wanted frank to be harder ..so i made it (just a bit) harder

Defend Your Castle (Full) Defend Your Castle (Full)

great game

Great Game, I've looked at the reviews and think many may disagree but I thought it was a bit to easy, especialy after the enemy suicide bomber showed up. It's super adictive and great(again..). But when I loaded My save I had lost almosta all my spendable points and energy. Keep up the good work, and goo luck.