The Running Box The Running Box

Never has a box gone so far.

Simple yet awsome, this is the nectar of newgrounds, great job!

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

meh

Moral bable bullshit. Some people are introverted and find things to do to isolate themselvs, if it weren't video games it would be something else. Most of the people I know my age have allways played videogames, and still managed to get girlfrinds, jobs and keep in shape.

Tarboy Tarboy

WOW

That was amazing, incredible quality, everything was great even the cigarette burning, which was on screen for less then a second, looked really cool.
Best of luck on any future projects, hope to be seeing them around.

The Room Tribute The Room Tribute

Cool

For 90% of the game i was thinking this is the bigest peace of shit I've ever wasted my time on, and I played ragnarok for a while, so thats saying something, but then towards the end it get's turned upside down into something awesome and you start to understand everything, and you realy want to find the spoons!

OCD+ OCD+

NO MEDAL?

the screen said I won a medal, i pressed the damn thing 11 thousando times, but did I get a medal? NO!
this sucks

3d logic 3d logic

aw god, where's my life

It was fun for a while. Soon it became extremely frustrating, I've lost track of how much time i've spent on the game, I only didn't give up because I'm a stuborn bastard and finish what I start, even if it keeps me up until 6:30 in the morning -_-"
but I have to say the ending was extremely disapointing after spending incognito hours on the game I'm rewarded with plain yellow leters saying I've won on the main screen. extremely disapointing!